"Call For Paper" For March Issue, 2017
We welcome big achievers, professors, research scholars to contribute their original works in forms of case studies, empirical studies, meta-analysis and theoretical articles and illuminate the pages with their universal ideas and fresh perspectives to make the journal synonymous to the entire research field.
The publication process is consisting with the following steps. The ultimate objectives of this process are Quality, Quality and Quality. Entire process will be completed expected within 12-15 days.
- After receiving the manuscript we will send a confirmation e-mail to the author.
- Primary quality will be checked by the Editor.
- The manuscript will be sent for double blinded review.
- Based on the double blinded review editor will take decision and the decision will be communicated to the author. Decisions can be three types like accepted without revision, resubmit with major/minor revisions, rejected.
- After the final review process if the paper will accepted we will send a payment request to the author.
- Author need to deposit publication fee within 3 days after the payment request.
- Payment will be confirmed.
- Author Declaration Form' need to submit by the author.
|Manuscript Submission||25 March 2017|
|Acknowledgement Notification||within 24 hours|
|Acceptance Notification (By fast Track)||within 10 days|
|Paper publication||05 April 2017|
- Algebraic geometry
- Linear and multilinear algebra; matrix theory
- Real functions
- Measure and integration
- Functions of a complex variable
- Several complex variables and analytic spaces
- Ordinary differential equations
- Partial differential equations
- Dynamical systems and ergodic theory
- Difference and functional equations
- Fourier analysis
- Integral equations
- Functional analysis
- Operator theory
- Calculus of variations and optimal
- Operations research, mathematical programming
- Differential geometry
- General topology
- Manifolds and cell complexes
- Global analysis, analysis on manifolds
- Probability theory and stochastic processes
- Numerical analysis
- Computer science
- Mechanics of particles and systems
- Mechanics of deformable solids
- Fluid mechanics
- Optics, electromagnetic theory
- Quantum theory
- Statistical mechanics, structure of matter
- Game theory, economics, social
and behavioral sciences
- Biology and other natural sciences
- Systems theory; control